This listing is for one book a classic & beloved book, The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe! This vintage book has a beautifully detailed & colorful cover! It does have its original plastic dust jacket which has some cracks, dirt and has become brittle over the years.
***Please note: These are the "original Classic Stories" these books do not depict the Disney Movie versions of the stories! These original story books may contain stories with violence and adult type situations that would not be appropriate for younger children. I think these books could be read by pre-teens, teenagers and adults. Just my opinion but I wanted to warn anyone who may be thinking of buying these as gifts for younger children.
This 1946 edition was made for the Illustrated Junior Library by Grosset & Dunlap. there are several full color book plates, as well as small black and white illustrations by Lynd Ward throughout the book.
D E T A I L S:
* A gift edition that would make a wonderful Birthday or Christmas gift!
* Published 1946 Edition by Grosset & Dunlap Publishers, New York. Printed in the U.S. by Kingsport Press, Kingsport TN.
* 378 Pages
* Measures: 9" Tall X 7" Wide
* Condition: Great vintage condition, with very little wear, some pages have been dog eared. The binding is tight, and there are no loose or torn pages. There is writing in pencil on the first blank page of the book, "To Paul Jr. from Mother".
I have several other Vintage Children's books from the Illustrated Junior Library available here: http://etsy.me/2jzObDI
Visit our other Home Décor Sections:
Vintage Home Décor: http://etsy.me/1OcNFlF
Pineapple Home Décor: http://etsy.me/1Oop7pZ
Vintage Soiree Dine /Serve: http://etsy.me/2ai2qFj
Brass Home Décor: http://etsy.me/1WEHSJi
Copper Home Décor: http://etsy.me/1meq6OP
Office/ Desk / Bookends: http://etsy.me/29JVGy7
Barware / Drinkware: http://etsy.me/1J2GLso
Vintage Wall Décor / Art: http://etsy.me/1SdMRNx
Vintage Blankets /Linens: http://etsy.me/2aoODi3
Glass/ Ceramic/ Lucite: http://etsy.me/1USUA52
Wood Home Decor /Baskets: http://etsy.me/2aDpm4h
Vintage Photos / Postcards: http://etsy.me/2aH3DGX
If you have any questions, please feel free to convo me and I will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you, Judy
All items are sold "As Is". Refunds and/or exchanges are not accepted.
Shop Policies: http://etsy.me/1J1a1qe
I Do ship internationally, if you do not see your country listed under the shipping charges please convo me to get a quote for the shipping charges and I can add your country to the listing.
* Please Note: The Price of an item does not include shipping charges or Customs Taxes or Tariffs for International Customers. The amount of the shipping charges for each item is located under the Shipping & Policies Tab on the listing for each item.
International Customers are responsible for any and all Customs Taxes and Fees charged by your Countries Customs for purchasing Merchandise outside of your country and will be due at the time of delivery of your package.